Read Jordan’s interview with Belle Knox The Duke Porn Star as they talk about slut shaming, pornography, the sex industry and more.
Coming up in two weeks…NYC Body Painting Day July 26th with Andy Golub & 30 other renowned body painters!
YNA is providing the models, and we are promoting body acceptance & body positivity through this event. Models will be all shapes and sizes, ages, backgrounds, races, etc.
Come out & see art being made in Columbus Circle, NYC!
Body painting photos from the YNA 4th of July Gathering at Goodland!
The 3rd photo is by artist Andy Golub.
A few photos from the YNA 4th of July Gathering at Goodland!
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
I don’t mind compliments that involve appearance, but we should all have a few more tricks up our sleeves.
In naturism, we reveal all of ourselves, our whole bodies, but suddenly we’re not so focused on physical appearance. Suddenly we are all just humans with most of the same body parts. So we take a little bit more interest in people for who they are and what they have to say. Looking beyond the superficial to what really counts.